- Cancellation will be accepted up to 12 hours before the scheduled class start time
- You must cancel a class at least 12 hours in advance. If you cancel within this window, it counts as a late cancel and an unexcused absence.
- If you did attend your scheduled class or had an unforeseen circumstance arise, please email immediately so that your account visit history can be updated. If you know in advance that you will not be able to make it to a scheduled class, but are already within the 12 hour late cancel period, it is best to email before the class occurs.
- While we have allowed exceptions to our policy for sickness or other unforeseen circumstances, we will not allow excessive or continuous excused absences. This exception is not meant to be abused, but instead as a means to not penalize our members who have a legitimate reason as to why they were unable to attend their scheduled class.
- For 10/20 CLASS PASS members, class is counted as if you had attended if cancellation is less than 12 hours
- For UNLIMITED PASS/YEARLY members, when you late cancel a $5/late cancel penalty will be added to your account at the time of late cancel or no-show. This penalty fee must be paid before your next visit
- No-show is treated the same as late cancel and will be penalized $5
- We encourage you to always cancel online, please use Email as your last resource to cancel a class and allowed at least 24 hours to process
- Cancellation by Email requires at least 24 hours notice. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, phone number, class name, date, location and time
- It is strongly recommended to cancel a class online directly by logging into the account you created.
- Please always use Email for any correspondence.